The first half of the year is over – and Diligent has been hard at work!
Besides pioneering a new category and redefining the way companies govern, we’re pleased to announce that we are the recipient of nearly 10 awards to date. Many of them highlight our commitment to customer service, while others are a testament to us striving to provide the best possible user experience for our clients.
Additionally, we’re excited to share that our CEO, Brian Stafford, was elected to the NACD Directorship 100—for the second year in a row—due to his exemplary leadership in the boardroom.
Since the beginning of 2019, we’ve been awarded the following:
- Gold Stevie for Customer Service Team of the Year
- Gold Stevie for Customer Service Department of the Year – Computer Software – 100 or More Employees
- Silver Stevie for Customer Service Department of the Year
- Silver Stevie for Contact Center of the Year (Up to 100 Seats) – Technology Industries
- Silver Stevie for Customer Service Department of the Year – Computer Software
- Silver Stevie for Front-Line Customer Service Team of the Year – Technology Industries
- Bronze Stevie for Innovation In Customer Service
- Best Enterprise Governance Management Provider in The European Global Banking & Finance Awards
- NACD Directorship 100 List – Honoree Brian Stafford
We’re looking forward to seeing where the next half of the year takes us! Check back soon and make sure to follow Brian Stafford on LinkedIn for key updates.