Modern Governance Summit
Join us for the largest governance, risk and compliance virtual conference of the year on September 14 – 15.
Diligent Modern Governance 100
Recognize an exemplary governance, IT, risk, audit or compliance professional supporting your organization.
#1 Global Board Portal Software
Easy. Efficient. Secure.
Diligent's products are built for your executive & board meetings.
Galvanize HighBond Secures DoD 1L5 Authorization
Joining an elite few, Galvanize’s HighBond platform achieves an IL5 PA
Helping defense agencies confidently manage and process sensitive risk-related data.
Announcing the Future of GRC
Unifying risk and compliance to power modern governance
Learn about our acquisitions of Galvanize and Steele
Transparent Executive Compensation Solutions
Design compensation plans with peers and the market in mind Meet shareholder expectations by recognizing the evolving landscape
Global Entity Management Software
Deliver the right information at the right time
Strengthen governance processes to position your organization for strategic growth
Board Management Software: Drive Better Collaboration
Our board management software allows boards the ability to expand their reach outside the boardroom as well as typical meeting requirements such as distributing board meeting materials in a secure environment.
- Conduct board evaluations, fill out D&O questionnaires, and view industry leading thought leadership in one succinct tool
- Real-time industry and company analytics, curated news and director resources to stay current to match the fast pace of business
- Access director data to improve governance oversight on issues like board diversity or director interlocks
Entity Management Software: Your Single Source of Truth
Diligent Entities helps organizations centralize, manage and effectively structure their corporate record to improve entity governance to better ensure compliance, mitigate risk and improve decision making.
- Integrate data from multiple business units like legal, tax, finance, treasury and compliance in a single system of record
- Integration between Entities and the rest of the Governance Cloud ensures your most critical entity and subsidiary information is securely conveyed to those who need it, whether that is the board or auditors and regulators
- Easily and efficiently file necessary forms electronically to specific regulatory bodies within applicable jurisdictions across the globe
Actionable Insights & Analytics At Your Fingertips
Boards and leaders require real-time data and information about their organization, competitors and market movements and relevant governance topics. With the right insights and analytics your board and executives can meet businesses challenges in real-time
- Eliminate time-consuming tasks of wading through massive amounts of data by leveraging our artificial intelligence and hone in on key insights, developments, and trends
- Real-time industry and company analytics, curated news and director resources to stay current
- Create custom reports and alerting based on corporate health changes or specific events
Next Generation Meeting Management Software
Community by Diligent is the agenda and meeting management platform that enables local governments, special districts, school districts, libraries and community colleges to govern at their best. The easiest and most powerful software on the market for public sector organizations to better solve modern governance challenges.
- Encourage accessibility, inclusivity, and collaboration among the board or council and with the community through multi-platform availability to enable better decision-making in real-time
- Leverage a fully secure, digital and streamlined process for meetings, including agenda management, document collation with status updates, and publication of final meeting materials and minutes
- Surpass accessibility and transparency standards with technology built for inclusivity and community engagement
Diligent: Built to Drive Your Modern Governance Needs
5-Second Call Response Time
Fortune 1000 Customers