Leaders in Manufacturing
More than 300 of the world’s leading manufacturing companies choose Diligent Boards for their boardroom communications.
Join the Leaders. Get Diligent.
Manufacturing leaders across more than 300 companies run Diligent
Most manufacturing companies face the challenges associated with the emergence of the Industrial Internet, globalisation and urbanisation. In market sectors such as medical and biotech manufacturing, the task of remaining compliant is even more difficult due to the requirement to adhere to manufacturing regulations from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Diligent understands that manufacturing companies need to source digital solutions to streamline operations and remain compliant. Diligent provides manufacturing boards with the ability to manage the review process of the increasing volume of information. We understand that the solution must be simple to use, even for the least tech-savvy director, with the ability to make last-minute updates and to collaborate in real time. Our solution is designed to be incredibly easy to use and easy to adopt on your tablet or PC.
This is why more than 300 leaders in the manufacturing industry run Diligent’s secure board portal to streamline their board communications.
Designed to meet the needs of the manufacturing industry:
- Features a suite of in-platform collaboration tools
- Easy-to-use, intuitive design
- Build a board book in five minutes
- Review and make updates from any device
Additional benefits to choosing Diligent:
- Simplify the process of building board books
- Make last-minute changes without disruption, if needed
- Keep sensitive information secure and encrypted
- Maintain compliance/control with customisable options
- Access world-class, concierge-level support at any time
- Run surveys with our advanced module
- Pass resolutions with our voting module
- Save money vs. printing and mailing documents
- Get up and running without support from IT
- Give one-touch access to all current and archived materials
Bombardier, a leading manufacturer of boats, planes and trains, is headquartered in Montreal, Canada.Learn More